Do you get cold hands when signing the log book? Warm things back up with the reusable hand warmer from our friends at UST Brands!
• Provides up to two hours of heat
• Heats up to 130° F (54° C) in just 15 seconds
• Sodium acetate and water are activated by bending a metal disk inside the pouch
• When heat runs out, warmer can be rejuvenated with boiling water
• Environmentally friendly
The reusable hand warmer measures approximately 4 inches x 3 inches, and is about 3/4 inches thick.
1) Press metal button disc with finger until it clicks and liqud starts to crystallize.
2) Massage hand warmer until completely crystallized.
3) Apply hand warmer to desired area.
4) Insulate hand warmer in a towel or cloth material for longer lasting heat.
1) Bring pot of water to a rolling boil, then lower heat down to a slow simmer.
2) Carefully place hand warmer in simmering water.
3) Keep hand warmer in simmering water until crystals completely dissolve and liquid turns clear (approximately 15 minutes).
4) Carefully remove hand warmer and allow to cool to room temperature before next use.
5) If heat pack re-crystallizes after boiling, re-boil until crystals are completely dissolved.